Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hello!

I'm so excited to finally be able to document my baking experience in the kitchen! However, before I can start posting what I make, I need to find a camera to use to take the photos, since my cellphone camera just won't do. So for now, I'll start off by posting a list of recipes (with their Internet sources) that I have tried since I first started baking "regularly", which was at the end of 2008. I've also indicated the recipes that I like enough to make again in the future in italics. This list is not exhaustive; I have made things in the past using recipes from various cookbooks and other non-Internet sources but I didn't keep track of those, unfortunately. Eventually, I'll create my own recipe index comprised of the entries of this blog.

CAKES AND CUPCAKES
Black-Bottom Cupcakes
Chantal's New York Cheesecake
Dorayaki
Matcha Chocolate Cake
One-Bowl Chocolate Cupcakes
Red Velvet Cake
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Tuxedo Cake
White Chocolate Matcha Cupcakes

COOKIES
Crisp Salted Oatmeal White Chocolate Cookies
Outrageous Chocolate Cookies
One-Bowl Chocolate Chip Cookies
One-Bowl PB & Milk Chocolate Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies
Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies (Improved Tollhouse Cookies)
Total Chocolate Chunk Cookies

BREAD & PASTRIES
French Pear Tart
Quick & Easy Cinnamon Bun Bread

DESSERTS
Japanese Coffee Jelly
Tiramisu

SAVOURY
Cabbage, Spinach, Tofu on Noodles with Peanut Sauce
Classic Quiche Lorraine
Macaroni Gratin
Perfect Peanut Sauce
Sausage and Mushroom Crustless Quiche

0 comments:

Post a Comment